A blog a day while the dad is away.... Here is hoping the next 9 months fly by and we don't miss to much of each others lives....
09 July 2012
The things ya forgot ya didn't know
So before your husband leaves you ALWAYS always should try to remember all the things your gonna need to know while your husbands away. Before mine leaves he always gives me the crash course in things like the weed wacker, combo to the safe, how to turn the motorcycle on and off, where the spare tire is ect. I always go off into lala land somewhere next to the land of I'll never need to know this stuff.... AND I always regret it. Usually it is somewhere later down the deployment road however today I can here the ya shoulda listened to me bells ringing! Wouldn't you know it's the day he doesn't call or email. Whoops. As I mentioned before the comp went down in what I am sure was a conspiracy against my stress level. This morning I thought I had won but didn't anyways I switched to the other computer and here is where the bells started raining.... What the heck did he say the password to the Internet was? Yes bummer. I always try to recognize the hard work and different things that my husband takes care of but I always fail to learn all the small things he does or things he takes care of. The role you take on isn't that of a single parent it's a role of what you normally do plus all the stuff he normally does... Big difference. Your responsibility role changes and it's your job to remember all the small things. It helps me to make a list of the small things like when the trash goes to the curb. Who knew it didn't just role down there itself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment