And thats okay.....
Today I feel vulnerable, easily annoyed, forgotten, a tad bitchy, a lot sad. The past couple of days I could feel the crack widening and I knew it was only a matter of time. Someone said your a veteran at this, what ever the hell that means :-) No matter how long or how many deployments things can get to you and you can break. I hear it all the time from ladies who are on the first deployment talking about being strong and all the time I hear the "veterans" talking about taking time to grieve and allowing yourself to feel, allowing yourself the right to your feelings.... Either way you go take care of yourself and allow those around you to help you. Good rule of thumb if you go more then 2 days with out seeing someone outside of the people that live in your home...Call a friend and do some porch sittin and just let it out!

1 comment:
You said it perfectly! :)
Post a Comment