So remember when I outlined the "what do I say stuff" WELL there may of been a flaw to my logic HAHA because even when you tell your love EVERYTHING somethings are still hard to say....
"well love you see....."
My son suffers from three conditions, one is epilepsy, two is Landau-Kleffner syndrome and the third is I am an eight year old boy syndrome. Currently the last is causing the majority of the issues with a little bit of the second sprinkled in. He was suppose to be at the park that is a stones throw away from the house but then ventured off with some boys. The boys lived in a different direction and when it was getting dark and time for everyone to go home the boys went one way and my son was left to try to figure out how to get home. Sadly he got lost, thankfully a wonderful women stopped him after she saw him crying and asked him what was wrong when he said I cant find my mommy she called the police. Once the police came he was unable to find the words to tell them where he lived....there ensued a door to door search. With me gone, my husband just deployed and my son obviously not home when my MIL got the knock at the door and opened it to see a badge I believe she almost passed out.... Yea I kinda feel bad about that part.
No comments:
Post a Comment